Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, INCLUDING LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU.
1. Order Acceptance and Cancellation Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept, decline, or limit your order for any reason, whether or not your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has been charged and your order is canceled you will receive a prompt refund credit to your account. Once an order has been placed, it cannot be canceled unless the shipment is unavoidably delayed. In this case, we will do our best to cancel the order if requested. We are a seller to end user customers and do not accept orders from dealers, exporters, wholesalers, or other customers who intend to resell the products and services which are offered on our site. We make every effort to maintain the availability of our site. However, should we experience technical difficulties, we are not responsible for orders that are not processed or accepted.
2. Payment Terms and Sales Taxes Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment must be received by us prior to our acceptance of an order. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit and debit cards for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (a) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct and complete, (b) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (c) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any. Purchase orders from businesses may be accepted upon credit approval of credit and payable on net ten (10)-day terms or such other terms as we may approve or require. See Business Terms and Conditions for more information. All payments must be in United States dollars. Current billing address and phone information must be included with every order. You agree to pay interest on all past due sums at the highest rate allowed by law. We retain a security interest in the products and all proceeds thereof until the full purchase price therefore (including taxes and additional charges) has been paid. Charges for shipping and handling will be made in accordance with our then current shipping policies, as described below.
3. Changes in Products and Pricing We are constantly updating and revising our offerings of products and services, and we may discontinue products and services at any time without notice. To the extent that we provide information on availability of products or services, you should not rely on such information, and we will not be liable for any lack of availability of products or services that you may order through our site. All pricing for the products and services available on our site is subject to change. For all of our prices and products, we reserve the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances.
4. Shipping Policy We offer a variety of shipping options to meet your shipping needs. We use only premium carriers with various delivery options available for many items. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. All deliveries are insured and guaranteed against loss, theft and damage. All shipping prices are quoted in United States dollars. No C.O.D. orders can be accepted. Please note the posted shipping time frame is listed on the individual product page and may vary from item to item. The posted shipping time frame is contingent upon credit card approval and may be delayed should we experience difficulties in obtaining authorization. There may be occasional delays beyond the posted order processing time. These shipping terms are accepted by you by placing an order with us.
5. Advertising Disclaimer The descriptions of products and services that are posted on our site are the representations of our suppliers. We are not responsible for the accuracy of such descriptions, nor are we responsible for typographical, pricing, product information, advertising or shipping errors. In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products or services listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
6. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability Our responsibility for defects relating to the products and services available on our site is limited to the procedures described in our return policy set forth below.
ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANT OF NON INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTION'S LAW IS APPLICABLE TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. WE DO NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR USE OR FOR LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA OR SOFTWARE. IN NO EVENT SHALL RING WRAP, LLC OR ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, OR OFFICERS (COLLECTIVELY, OUR "AFFILIATES") HAVE ANY OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS OR USE, OR FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OR FORM OF ACTION, EVEN IF WE OR OUR AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, ARISING OUT OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE, DELIVERY, USE, REPAIR OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE. NO EMPLOYEE OR REPRESENTATIVE OF RING WRAP, LLC IS AUTHORIZED TO MODIFY THIS LIMITATION. OUR SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY (AND THE LIABILITY OF ANY OF THE PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OUR SITE), FOR ANY REASON, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES YOU HAVE ORDERED THROUGH OUR SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTION'S LAW IS APPLICABLE TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
7. Warranty and Return Policy The manufacturer will guarantee the craftsmanship on all ring wraps for one year from the date of shipment. The warranty covers any normal wear and tear. It does not include loss as a result of damage incurred by the user. Ship your package as Registered Mail with insurance for the full value. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged while shipping. We are confident that our fine jewelry will meet and surpass your expectations. However, if you are not completely satisfied for any reason, you may return your order within 30 days from the date of shipment for a full refund or exchange. Shipping charges are non-refundable. You must e mail our Returns Department at customerservice@ring wraps.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before shipping your product. To expedite the processing of your refund or credit, we ask that products be returned within fourteen (14) days of the date that we issue the RMA. All returned products MUST be 100% complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing materials, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes, and contain all manuals, blank warranty and registration cards, and other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer. You are responsible for shipping charges on returned items; we will match your shipping method on your replacement or exchange item(s). You must insure the shipment or accept the risk of loss or damage during shipment. We strongly recommend that you fully insure your return shipment against loss or damage and that you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection. If your order arrives in a damaged condition, save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, and notify us immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pick up of the damaged merchandise. DEFECTIVE returns can be returned directly to us within fourteen (14) days from the invoice date for, at our discretion, credit, replacement, exchange or repair. Manufacturer restrictions do apply. Any item that is missing the UPC can ONLY be replaced with the same item. After fourteen (14) days, all manufacturers' warranties apply and you should contact the appropriate warrant service provider identified in the product description. Questions regarding our warranty and return policies should be addressed via e mail to customerservice@ring wraps.com. These policies set forth your sole and exclusive rights with respect to return of products and services that you may purchase through our site.
8. Safe Shopping Guarantee Your browser and our secure server encrypt confidential information during transmission, ensuring that transactions stay private and protected. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information in the following manner: if any unauthorized use of your credit card occurs as a result of your credit card purchase on our site, simply notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures. If, through no fault of your own, your credit card company finds credit card fraud but does not waive your entire liability for unauthorized charges, we will reimburse you for the remaining liability up to a maximum of $200.00. This guarantee applies to purchases made using our secure server Authorize.net or Pay Pal.
10. Service and Support All requests for technical service and support with respect to the products and services available through our site should be made directly to the manufacturer in accordance with their terms and conditions as set forth in the manual and relating information accompanying their products. Should you have any other questions or concerns, you should contact us by e mail at customerservice@ring wraps.com .We will do our best to help you; however, we cannot guarantee that every problem will be resolved to your satisfaction. Except as explicitly noted on this site, the services available through this site are offered by Ring Wrap, LLC, a Texas limited liability company, located at 2050 Stemmons FWY Unit 182 Dallas, TX 75207-3206
13. Force Majeure In addition to any excuse provided by applicable law, we shall be excused from liability for non delivery or delay in delivery of products and service available through our site arising from any event beyond our reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by either party, including but not limited to, labor disturbance, war, fire, accident, adverse weather, inability to secure transportation, governmental act or regulation, and other causes or events beyond our reasonable control, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated above.
14. Entire Agreement These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding between us concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings of the parties with respect thereto. These terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for products or services which are subject to additional or altered terms and conditions shall be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by you and us. To the extent that anything in or associated with site is in conflict or inconsistent with these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall take precedence.
15. Governing Law and Statute of Limitations This site (excluding linked site) is controlled by us from our offices within the State of Texas, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Texas, by accessing this site both of us agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Texas, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site and the purchase of products and services available through this site. Each of us agrees and hereby submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of Brazos County and the United States District Court for the the Southern District of Texas with respect to such matters. Any cause of action brought by you against us or our Affiliates must be instituted with two 2 years after the cause of action arises or be deemed forever waived and barred. We make no representation that the products and services available through our site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United States, and accessing them from territories where such products and services are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. 4841-4709-4542, v. 1